David is 14 weeks old.
Notice...the drool.
So we had fun and took some crazy pictures using the I Photo. This is Jordan.
Sommar.
Mommy.
Jordan again.
Sommar again.
Peter Jr.
Christy.
And Daddy.
Peter and I went to NY for a couple of days. He was chosen to announce the Ravens 1st round pick in the NFL draft. We went out to dinner one night and after we were seated, Judge Judy sat right down next to us. So I acted cool, pretended I was texting and took this picture.
Peter took Sommar on a date to Fusions yogurt and they ran into Sommar's old friend, Lily!
Sammy and Christy, watching a movie.
Doing football drills at Leon.
We went to South Carolina for Jessica's baby shower. It was at a country club and the older girls were able to come.
So, they tortured my baby girl and tried to wash her hair after she swam in the lake at Uncle Mike's house. She was traumatized. It was so sad!
Somebody had a long day!










No comments:
Post a Comment