At 3:15pm today, Jordan had a haircut appointment at Ardan's. She knew that she wanted to get her hair cut short and was so excited about it. She and I went by ourselves. We stopped through Starbucks on the way. When we arrived, she was so giddy. She sat down to get her hair washed and turned to Miss Laura and said, "This is my favorite part." She hopped up on the chair and was really excited about the "Fishy Cape" that she got to wear. One of the other stylists turned to me and said, "Wow, I've never heard her talk so much." Jordan was in heaven!
This was the final result. She looked stunning, inside and out. She is the most beautiful 6 year old girl in the world.
The back view. She was so excited to show Daddy! So I texted him a picture and Sommar texted her back with Emoji pictures. It was really cute.
Then when we walked into the door, all of the kids came running up to her and said, "We love your haircut! You are beautiful!" They went on and on. What an amazing picture of the way that God sees us. He sees us as beautiful, lovely and stunning. Seeing Jordan so lit up inside was so special. Her beauty was radiant and I was in awe of her beauty. God reminded me that this is the same way in which He is in awe of my beauty. Psalm 139.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment