We went to Skate World with our friends Carter & Aiden. Sommar and Jordan were awesome!
Peter had so much fun. He started off a little shaky but after a few minutes, he was skating like a big boy. Yes, that's Jordan on the floor behind him!
"The wise women builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down." Proverbs 14:1
Search This Blog
About Me
I have been married to Peter for 10 years and we have 5 children! I love staying at home with and Home Schooling Sommar, Jordan, Peter Jr., Christy & David. They keep me very busy, and I love every minute of it. We love spending time together reading, fishing, swimming and searching for arrowheads on our property in South Georgia. My family and my relationship with God are the most treasured things in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment